Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone actually successfully received 6 years of Supercharging for removing from existing vehicle/

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I communicated with Tesla and turned in the proper paperwork to receive 6 years of FUSC by removing from my existing Model S. I took delivery of my 2023 Model S on Wednesday (June 21) and although
the vehicle did come with the 3 years that all Model S users are currently receiving, but did not receive the six years. Has anyone received the six years, if so how long did it take? Thanks!

My wife and I just traded in our 2016 Model S with unlimited free supercharging for a new 2023 Model S. The app was only showing 3 years of free supercharging. I called Tesla and spoke with someone who said they needed to pass my info along to a colleague. They promised me I would receive a call back to sort this out. Tesla cars are great but sometimes it feels like the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing. Owners have to be persistent and jump through many hoops. Hope they honor agreement. Haven’t received a call back yet. BTW we love our new car!

Attachments

• IMG_6261.jpeg
    IMG_6261.jpeg
    656.7 KB · Views: 691
My wife and I just traded in our 2016 Model S with unlimited free supercharging for a new 2023 Model S. The app was only showing 3 years of free supercharging. I called Tesla and spoke with someone who said they needed to pass my info along to a colleague. They promised me I would receive a call back to sort this out. Tesla cars are great but sometimes it feels like the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing. Owners have to be persistent and jump through many hoops. Hope they honor agreement. Haven’t received a call back yet. BTW we love our new car!
I am in the exact same boat as you. Spoke with Tesla on both Friday and today and got the same result, "let me speak with a colleague and get back with you". thus far crickets....

I turned in my 2020 Model X with unlimited supercharging. I show six years of free supercharging in the app. I didn’t have to do anything to make that happen.
I am guessing this process goes much smoother if you trade-in rather than just remove FUSC from existing car and sell it elsewhere. If Tesla had in my case not given me a quote $4k less than I sold to Carvana, I would have preferred just to trade it in to keep everything simpler.

Reactions: totoro722
I am in the process of getting a new MS LR. I currently have a 2016 MS 70 with unlimited super charging. I was asked to fill out the following waiver to end the supercharging on my old car. I am not selling the old car to Tesla and plan to sell it at a later date.

Attachments

• Waiver.pdf
    72.9 KB · Views: 88
I am in the process of getting a new MS LR. I currently have a 2016 MS 70 with unlimited super charging. I was asked to fill out the following waiver to end the supercharging on my old car. I am not selling the old car to Tesla and plan to sell it at a later date.
Yes, I filled out that same waiver. BTW, dont miss the fact that you must still own the old car at time of delivery of the new car to qualify. Still haven’t got my 6 years, but Tesla said I should in a couple of days and yesterday my three years of FUSC disappeared, the optimist in me hopes this means they removed the three years in anticipation of adding the six years. Will know soon.

I emailed Tesla after no news after sending in signed form. They replied saying to send in signed form. I sent them a copy of my prior email with signed form attached. They said they didn’t receive it. 🤷🏼‍♂️. So I resent it again. This is very frustrating. Love the cars but hate dealing with the company.

Reactions: aerodyne
I did too a couple weeks after picking up my S in May. However it disappeared from the account last week. I had gone in for a service issue and the service advisor followed up and was informed that a glitch had taken place. It got fixed over the weekend and shows the 6 years expiring in May 2029. Take a screenshot and save it, in the event a similar glitch again happens.

Reactions: pilotSteve