Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone done a full audio upgrade of all the speakers in the S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have a refreshed S you might want to hold out for the software update. Apparently that opened up some of the subwoofer settings. People have reported the audio quality is greatly improved with the software update. I don't have mine yet, but sure others can opine on what software version addresses this. I know the new cars weren't being delivered with the latest version.

Reactions: GroovaEV
If you have a refreshed S you might want to hold out for the software update. Apparently that opened up some of the subwoofer settings. People have reported the audio quality is greatly improved with the software update. I don't have mine yet, but sure others can opine on what software version addresses this. I know the new cars weren't being delivered with the latest version.
Thank you! Being a 2021 model, that is considered "refreshed" I assume.

Hello,
When it comes to speaker upgrade in a Tesla (Model S, X ,3 or Y) we believe the best option out there is our speakers.
They were designed by the same engineers who helped to create the Da Vinci DAC and OSCAR XXI from Light Harmonic.
Please check our store: Tesla Model S Premium Speakers| Light Harmonic

Also, Youtube will offer plenty of installation videos with tips on how to install these speakers.
Light Harmonic Tesla

71nLo1XeWvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Hello,
When it comes to speaker upgrade in a Tesla (Model S, X ,3 or Y) we believe the best option out there is our speakers.
They were designed by the same engineers who helped to create the Da Vinci DAC and OSCAR XXI from Light Harmonic.
Please check our store: Tesla Model S Premium Speakers| Light Harmonic

Also, Youtube will offer plenty of installation videos with tips on how to install these speakers.
Light Harmonic Tesla

View attachment 726727
Any plan for bringing in the model s/ x upgrade soon? It shows out of stock when checking the website for the S/X