Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone seen how many deliveries are taking place at Fremont and LA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was at the Fremont delivery center last Wednesday, with a friend taking delivery of a Model 3. There were other 3s there being delivered.

Was it a constant stream of deliveries, for example you had to wait someone to finish taking delivery and subsequent people waiting for your friends delivery to finish before getting theirs?

Thanks for your input, much appreciated.

Was it a constant stream of deliveries, for example you had to wait someone to finish taking delivery and subsequent people waiting for your friends delivery to finish before getting theirs?

Thanks for your input, much appreciated.
Not a constant stream, but the delivery center is HUGE. My assumption is they're getting ready for a large bolus of vehicles. There is an area with large screens, like a mini-movie theater, where new owners can watch an overview of their vehicle, followed by personal q&a.

Bonnie
Anyway to tell if employee related deliveries?
No way to tell, but my friend taking delivery is neither an employee nor related to an employee.

Hah. Also used when describing large amounts of data or (in this case) population moving through. For instance, when looking a population growth thru the last century, there is a large bolus due to all the babies born following WWII. I'm going to surmise that it's because it looks like a large lump on the graph. :)

Hah. Also used when describing large amounts of data or (in this case) population moving through. For instance, when looking a population growth thru the last century, there is a large bolus due to all the babies born following WWII. I'm going to surmise that it's because it looks like a large lump on the graph. :)
Bolus was the perfect word to use for medical people: as opposed to the drip, drip, drip of an infusion amount, a bolus is a rapid injection of the volume.

Imagine a nurse at the bedside emptying a syringe into a patient's vein