Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone used the Volta charging station in Phoenix at Tatum and Shea?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone used the Volta charging station in Phoenix at Tatum and Shea? I am going to need a charge near that intersection net week

I found it on Plugshare, but I am not familiar with Volta.
Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 9.17.46 AM.png

We've several times successfully used the Volta chargers at the Scottsdale Quarter garages (Scottsdale & Greenway/Hayden - where the Apple Store is; also is opposite the Kierland mall site). No issues to report other than that at least for a while a year or so ago they were consistently being used as non-charging parking spots.

Thanks for alerting that there is a Volta site at Shea & Tatum. Go there for Penzey's, Trader Joe's and sometime WholePaycheck.

We've several times successfully used the Volta chargers at the Scottsdale Quarter garages (Scottsdale & Greenway/Hayden - where the Apple Store is; also is opposite the Kierland mall site). No issues to report other than that at least for a while a year or so ago they were consistently being used as non-charging parking spots.

Thanks for alerting that there is a Volta site at Shea & Tatum. Go there for Penzey's, Trader Joe's and sometime WholePaycheck.

I am charging right now (Monday 14th) and am getting 18-19 miles of range per charging hour. 204 volts.

Einsteins Bagels is a convenient place to wait.