Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have autopilot but my account says add enhanced autopilot with FSD for $10,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a quick summary:

I missed out on a local rebate because the inventoried Model S75D that I bought was damaged before I received possession. It took over two months to get the car and I lost a rebate from my city. I ended up getting them to agree to add autopilot due to missing out on the rebate.

My autopilot works fine however when I log into my account it says:
Enhanced autopilot+ Full Self-Driving Capability Buy $10,000

Does this mean they didn't officially give me the autopilot?

Shouldn't the price be lower if I wanted FSD? Should I bother trying to argue again. I bought the inventoried car in October but received it in December finally after they repaired the damage in the lot.

Attachments

• autipilot.png
    autipilot.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 86
...agree to add autopilot...

How was it documented?

It's possible that Service Center activated your autopilot locally and it did not go through the accounting department which populates your Tesla Account Web page.

I think you should work with Tesla and make sure the paperwork reflects your activated autopilot.

Last edited:
I bought EAP when got my car 2017 MS75 I have auto park, and NOA, and will get all updates, just found out I will not get smart summons, without buying FSD, I do get a discount, from 5000.00 to 3000.00, is it worth it?
I'm on the fence as well, so far I am not convinced we will have anything worth near the $3,000 plus tax so I think I will wait pending further news of something more substantial