Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have to sell my Roadster in Norway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My family is growing, so it looks like I will need a car with 4 seats the next years. I can't afford having the Roadster just sitting there. So it looks like I now will have to sell it. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. I am thinking 500 000NOK. It is located in southern Norway.

The car is just finished being painted by Tesla on warranty and on the way home to me now.
2N1A6233.jpg 2N1A6234.jpg 2N1A6235.jpg 2N1A6236.jpg 2N1A6237.jpg 2N1A6239.jpg 2N1A6241.jpg 2N1A6242.jpg 2N1A6243.jpg 2N1A6244.jpg

Reactions: drewski
How did you manage to have them repaint on warranty?

I had written proof from many years ago that they promised to fix the paint on warranty. The reason for the part repaint was bubbles in the fenders, which has been a pretty typical Roadster problem. The reason it finally happened now, is just because Tesla is so ridiculously slow... Went and got the car back today and it look perfect now :)

Beautiful car!

Is it a base model? What are the last 4 digits on the VIN? Why was she painted? Accident history?

What price in US dollars are you asking?

Best,

T

Hi,
It's a 2.5 base model yes, vin804. The last owner changed the front bumper after hitting a pole or something, just an easy replacement with no bigger damage. The car is now in very good condition as you can see in the pictures. I have changes must of the suspension parts and upgraded the PEM. So it's not ready for many more problem free years on the road. $50K

I had written proof from many years ago that they promised to fix the paint on warranty. The reason for the part repaint was bubbles in the fenders, which has been a pretty typical Roadster problem. The reason it finally happened now, is just because Tesla is so ridiculously slow... Went and got the car back today and it look perfect now :)
That makes sense. I have the bubbles on mine which I bought last summer. I noticed that another one also had this issue fixed on warranty not long ago and I had some hope that they would do mine too. Not a chance due to expired warranty. Only now I realize that the recent repaints of other cars were made possible by extended waiting, not by extended warranties!

• Funny
Reactions: hallvardr