Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Let's Count Teslas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to our small but nice Maui owners gathering yesterday (see new thread I created), I was able to add 6 Teslas to the Maui total. I also got to see my first Roadster up close. Practically looked like a toy car.
I am a member but never heard about your Haleakala trip before hand. I would have loved to do same in my Model S. My e-mail is [email protected] and would love to hear about future gatherings.

We reached 599 state wide today. We've added 29 since the beginning of the New Year on Oahu as of today. I estimate that we are about half way through the 50 or so new Teslas that arrived during Dec.

I'll get you over 600. I'm a part-time resident of Hawaii Island - Kohala Coast (counting the days until I become a full-time resident) and I saw a few of the Hawaii Island Teslas on our recent trip, including two that aren't listed: 3875 White (60? no badge) and 3875 Black (85D).

I'm Google docs challenged, so I'll ask someone who is not to put them on the list!

By the way, although my 90D isn't resident in Hawaii, her name is Uila, so she's Hawaiian at heart. :)

I'll get you over 600. I'm a part-time resident of Hawaii Island - Kohala Coast (counting the days until I become a full-time resident) and I saw a few of the Hawaii Island Teslas on our recent trip, including two that aren't listed: 3875 White (60? no badge) and 3875 Black (85D).

I'm Google docs challenged, so I'll ask someone who is not to put them on the list!

By the way, although my 90D isn't resident in Hawaii, her name is Uila, so she's Hawaiian at heart. :)
Aloha!! Welcome jareade, We will be very happy to have you here full time. Good luck to you.
Regarding the two you saw, can you check the reported tag numbers again, please? These two are the same 3875.
Thanks for telling us about them. I added one, so far.

Aloha!! Welcome jareade, We will be very happy to have you here full time. Good luck to you.
Regarding the two you saw, can you check the reported tag numbers again, please? These two are the same 3875.
Thanks for telling us about them. I added one, so far.

Mahalo nui loa, Akikiki! Oops - you are right! In my haste I doubled up on the plate number. White 60 was 3875 and Black 85D was 3878. The White 60 was ahead of us on the Queen Ka'ahumanu Hwy - they went mauka to Waimea and we went makai for shave ice at Anuenue in Kawaihae. The Black 85D was on the shoulder parking at Kekaha Kai State Park at Kua Bay/Manini'owali Beach. I've attached pictures! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0639.JPG
    IMG_0639.JPG
    523.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1377 (2).JPG
    IMG_1377 (2).JPG
    290 KB · Views: 39
Two more added for Maui. I've also seen several (at least 4) new Teslas with temporary tags (3 Model S, 1 Model X) in the last couple of weeks. Also, I saw my first with the "new Blue" (not really new anymore, but the first I've spotted on island), but it had a temporary tag as well.

Reactions: nanimac
Mahalo nui loa, Akikiki! Oops - you are right! In my haste I doubled up on the plate number. White 60 was 3875 and Black 85D was 3878. The White 60 was ahead of us on the Queen Ka'ahumanu Hwy - they went mauka to Waimea and we went makai for shave ice at Anuenue in Kawaihae. The Black 85D was on the shoulder parking at Kekaha Kai State Park at Kua Bay/Manini'owali Beach. I've attached pictures! :)

Big Island updated...3875 was already on the list...we are at 603 now for the state! True count is probably over 700 easily!