Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Let's Count Teslas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just updated Maui for the first time in a while, and added 8 to our count. Just curious, why aren't there any Model 3's listed for Oahu, yet? Our we waiting for plates, still? There are 2 Model 3's on Maui, but I haven't seen them yet, so can't add them yet.

I just updated Maui for the first time in a while, and added 8 to our count. Just curious, why aren't there any Model 3's listed for Oahu, yet? Our we waiting for plates, still? There are 2 Model 3's on Maui, but I haven't seen them yet, so can't add them yet.

I suspect we should be seeing plates for the first batch of Model 3s delivered in mid-February very soon! There are over 50 here, maybe more by now. Who will be the first to add a Model 3 (with plate #) to the count???

We are hearing reports of it taking 4-8 weeks to get their plates. So someone getting their cars in mid Feb will be lucky to see a tag on their car right now. I believe it will be at least 2 maybe 3 more weeks before we see any even on Oahu.

Here's the breakdown of Tesla colors based on our count:

White 29.5%
Black 16.8%
Grey 14.3%
Blue 11.1%
Red 10.5%
Silver 9.7%
Titanium 3.0%
Green 1.0%
Brown 0.9%
Sig Red 0.4%

I took the liberty of updating a bunch of the Grey to Midnight Silver (since that's the current version of Grey that is available, and has been since early 2016. I'd guess that there are a whole lot more that 'should' be changed, but since I didn't have definitive notes on all, I left alone the Greys that I wasn't certain of.

Any chance you can edit that summary to include the color distinction?

I took the liberty of updating a bunch of the Grey to Midnight Silver (since that's the current version of Grey that is available, and has been since early 2016. I'd guess that there are a whole lot more that 'should' be changed, but since I didn't have definitive notes on all, I left alone the Greys that I wasn't certain of.

Any chance you can edit that summary to include the color distinction?

Ok. I added Midnight silver to the grey count.