Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Let's Count Teslas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The service center lot is full of cars again. As I’ve said before, Tesla will make EVERY effort to deliver as many cars as they can before year-end. And the whole the process definitely needs to be improved, I suspect the posts after 12/31 will all be happy ones from new owners who are suffering from teslanxiety right now :)

Reactions: Akikiki
The service center lot is full of cars again. As I’ve said before, Tesla will make EVERY effort to deliver as many cars as they can before year-end. And the whole the process definitely needs to be improved, I suspect the posts after 12/31 will all be happy ones from new owners who are suffering from teslanxiety right now :)

Wish my white on black P3D+ was on that lot!!! Gotta wait yet another week!!!

That just isn't going to happen, sorry. Tesla has already announced that they will refund the deposit for anybody that ordered by the cutoff and does not receive their car on time - but no "discount".
20181222_130154.jpg

Well, I'm not afraid to admit it when I'm wrong. Good news for many of you out there! Good luck, @9114s!

Reactions: nanimac
View attachment 363181
Well, I'm not afraid to admit it when I'm wrong. Good news for many of you out there! Good luck, @9114s!
WOW! This relieves a lot of my teleanxiety, if it's true. I'm just not sure how much I can trust his Tweet IRL. I also honestly just need to take the delivery as quickly as possibly just so I can get to work! But it does put me more at ease. T-7 days hopefully!!!

Must have accessories. Dash cam. And a dash cam. Oh, yes, and a dash cam. Even if the model is an inexpensive one that runs on a squirrel in a wheel get a dash cam. Don't forget to install it. (Does no good sitting on a shelf in the garage.:eek: ) However, if you record and accident that involves (heaven forbid) another Tesla, destroy the media. Video of two Teslas in the same accident would be so embarrassing we'd all never hear the end of it.

Oops, that first sentence was suppose to read a bit more like: As for the big knot in your Mobile Connector.... blah blah blah from me.
Whew, I feel better having straighten that out, even if you weren't on the edge of your seat.

Happy New Year All, I Just want to update you with my delivery. Dec 1st and now Dec 31st delivery dates did not materialize...the account is now reset without delivery date, Tesla agent D.F. responsible for neighbor islands does not pick his phone or respond to VM/email. In Honolulu everybody said we will call you back today or tomorrow, same story since the last 3 weeks that my car is in Honolulu.
No sure what to think of the situation and nobody in Tesla can update me...I am so disappointed by the "No communication"..
Very sadly at this point i am thinking seriously about cancelling it.

Very sadly at this point i am thinking seriously about cancelling it.

@9114s, you've held out this long, don't give up now! Tesla obviously dropped the ball big time for you, but just hold them accountable to the promise of making up the difference on the Federal Tax credit. Once you've had your car for even a few days, you'll be glad you didn't give up.

Reactions: Akikiki and nanimac