Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha Hawaii Tesla Owners and friends,

I'm a hopeful future Tesla owner. For now, just a Aloha Ambassador and Tesla Evangelist.

I'd like to propose myself helping organize a Tesla Meet Up and formalize a small group of folks that want to take a lead in being an organized advocates for Tesla in Hawaii.

I saw on this forum, there was a small meetup at Nico's. I know Nico through my friend who is his family member and manages the restaurant. I'd like to propose a small meetup for those interested in this idea of ways we can work together for a better Tesla Hawaii.

Contact me: [email protected] or cell 503-610-8683

More about me: www.timlussier.org and www.linkedin.com/in/timlussier

Thanks

-Tim

----
Tim LussierMaster of Arts in Communication - Hawaii Pacific University
Direct number: (971) 645-5649

[email protected]

I was literally heading out the door to retrieve my MS tonight (10 minutes left to charge, 90%) a double check of visible tesla to see if I could wait for a commercial on TV or if I should go now. What? UNPLUGGED.:cursing:
got over there and a black Leaf had unplugged me. a check of his 3LEDs showed 2 solid and one blinking. He wasn't even at a low charge. I guess he will have to wait now until I am at 100%. lock applied.

Stopped by the SC today to ask some questions about an idea that I had.:confused: Unfortunately, it seems that everyone decided to go to Maui for the weekend:cool: (except for the detailer trying to catch up on some cars) charged long enough to replace the miles I spent for the round trip out there and back. they really need a Tesla charger in town.:frown:

nanimac: Now that my car is washed... I found out about that "thing" that I noticed about your car that is different from my car. it's all about an option that you lack and I have, but don't need)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.