Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got another update tonight but haven't downloaded it yet. I'm already on 5.9 so not sure what it's for...maybe I'm a public beta tester for 6.0 :tongue: . Anyone else get another update after 5.9?

I'm on 5.9 courtesy of the SC last week and I got an update notice this evening when I left the office. It's scheduled to install tonight. I'll report back if I get anything exciting. :cool:

The update seems like it was a maintenance release on top of 5.9. It had the same release notes and I don't notice anything significantly different.

I'm still getting used to the bigger font in the instrument panel LCD. I like it, but just haven't got used to it yet.

Blaisdell parking?

Has anyone here taken advantage of our free parking at blaisdell yet? I'm going there for a concert next week and wondering if there's anything I should know in advance. From past experience, I know you generally prepay for events there so do I just tell the attendant I'm an EV and they know? Take my license plate # down?

Thanks!

Has anyone here taken advantage of our free parking at blaisdell yet? I'm going there for a concert next week and wondering if there's anything I should know in advance. From past experience, I know you generally prepay for events there so do I just tell the attendant I'm an EV and they know? Take my license plate # down?

Thanks!

Yes, I did a few weeks ago. I just told the attendant at the booth that I was an electric vehicle and she opened the gate to let me drive in. The only charger I saw was on the ground level on the first inside row. Everytime I've been these (with and without my MS) it was leafed out.

Me too. I was down there in Feb for the BIA Home Show. Be ready, when you push the button and get your ticket, jot down your EV Tag numbr on it. When you pull up to the window, they will let you in.

I think there are also chargers on the top level of the garage.

Thanks!

I park at the Blaisdell all the time. there are two parking spaces but only one charger. I always try to get the spot on the left and set my suspension on high so I don't rub the curb in front. (the pavement is uneven) If you don't have a chargepoint card just let me know and I can come over and swipe my card for you. If you are not in a real need for a charge they do have 120V outlets at each stairwell, however they may not be on. the attendant will just let you through when you get up to the gate, they are familiar with the MS and should let you in with no problem. no need for a ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

Me too. I was down there in Feb for the BIA Home Show. Be ready, when you push the button and get your ticket, jot down your EV Tag numbr on it. When you pull up to the window, they will let you in.

I think there are also chargers on the top level of the garage.

I haven't seen any chargers on the top level.

Status
Not open for further replies.