Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heading to Office Depot to pick up a letter opener, anyone need anything?....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I took delivery of my P85D I was running errands for everyone in the family. Wife told me to go to Walmart and I went to one that was about 15-20 miles away. But once my wife took delivery of her 85D she started to do the same. She complains when I drive her S to the SC she wants to do it herself. And she doesn't even like to drive it on road-trips and makes me drive my car, but once our P100D arrives were going to be taking her car on road-trips!:)

So my husband wants some super smartphone-controlled Christmas lights that only Target sells and they are apparently fastest-selling thing there is. Did I order them online? Nope. Went to 3 different Target stores today to get them. Today's miles are on @Alaron 's car which is in my custody while he's away for a few days. Thanks, dude!
Well, he said drive it. Hopefully you can undo his wh/mi ridiculousness. Did you drive really slow?

• Funny
Reactions: Alaron
So OhBrad saw something at Lowe's that he wanted and his birthday is coming up. Of course it's wildly popular, they won't ship it, and every store in our area is sold out. So what did I do? Drive 257 miles round trip to get the last one in the state.

As I was approaching the Ocala supercharger, I asked our Tesla group chat for a food recommendation. @Alaron 's wife has a favorite pizza joint 20 minutes from there, so she suggested I stop by and bring home pizza for my spouse. Well mine isn't home, but I asked if I should bring one for his spouse. Instant reply: "Hell yeah!" So of course I picked up a pizza and transported it 75 miles home.

Just an ordinary Sunday drive in a Tesla.

Attachments

• Shopping.jpg
    Shopping.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited: