Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated Steering Wheel confirmed in new China Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mr X

Jan 18, 2013
1 AU
Tesla Design Studio in China now shows refreshed Model 3 with Zero-G wheels, heated steering wheel, and different interior design - Drive Tesla Canada

Model 3 & Y
Heated-steering-wheel-China.png

Zero-G wheels on Performance as well
Screen-Shot-2020-12-31-at-9.20.45-PM.png

Hope they bring this to U.S. soon.

Wonder if it can be retrofitted to people that recently picked up the latest Model 3's or can be simply be activated? Would suck if they can't get it when they are literally brand new

Last edited:
Those wheels are 100x nicer than those wheels they came out with in the last quarter.

As for heated steering wheel. No worries on my end, being in Southern California, I first get second degree burns from the chrome handle, and get finished off with third degree during the months. No heated steering wheel needed on our end!

• Funny
Reactions: Matias
I really hope those 19" Zero-G wheels come to North America. I'm planning to order a P in spring, and I would much prefer those wheels. Heated steering wheel would be nice, but I've never had one so not a big deal for me (despite being in Eastern Canada). New door panels are different, but not really any better or worse in my opinion.

Has black always been the default colour in China? I also noticed that the red is the same price as other colours there.

I want to start off saying hi , I’m on the verge of ordering a M3P and really appreciate the info that everyone inputs because it really helps on when to order ! I noticed though that those wheels are 19” not 20” like the wheels currently available on Performance models. Do you think they will really downsize the wheels in the US ?

I want to start off saying hi , I’m on the verge of ordering a M3P and really appreciate the info that everyone inputs because it really helps on when to order ! I noticed though that those wheels are 19” not 20” like the wheels currently available on Performance models. Do you think they will really downsize the wheels in the US ?
The 19" Zero G will prob not be avail in the US.

Reactions: srk67

Same boat here! I have already purchased (and installed) a wall charger and several accessories including a fob and mats. Just need to order the car now, but curious what might change before I do!

Tim

Not the same. Ive had both and the Zero G are far superior.The TS5 are a little closer. Go big or go home. No fake rolex.View attachment 623374View attachment 623375

I'm talking about how they look. T-Sportline offers them in 18, 19 & 20 inch. No big deal if they are only offered for China made 3's, you can buy the replica in whatever size or color you want.

I have 19" *Arachnids* on my 3. Love them. Although, I have noticed my efficiency went down a little compared to having my previous 19" Sport rims on. No big deal though. I bought them for the looks