Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated Steering Wheel?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I guess it might be a moot point. If the 3 is getting a heated steering wheel, then so is the Y?! I guess when I get mine, my wife is going to be stealing mine and leaving hers.

Read the sentence just above the picture of the interior. That said, it's unclear whether the Model Y will get the same fittings at the same time as mentioned in the second link provided below. That's frustrating!

Tesla officially launches Model 3 2021 refresh with more range and features - Electrek

Tesla boosts Model Y range - Electrek
That nebulous and speculative statement in the Electrek article is not confirmation of a heated steering wheel for the Model 3. Nowhere on the Tesla website does it list a heated steering wheel for the Model 3.

That nebulous and speculative statement in the Electrek article is not confirmation of a heated steering wheel for the Model 3. Nowhere on the Tesla website does it list a heated steering wheel for the Model 3.

It won't take long before we all know for sure about the steering wheels, since the 2021's have been rolling off the assembly line for a couple weeks now. Keep your eye on the M3 forums.

Yeah, I agree. It would be good if it wasn't inferred as a done-deal and properly stated as a possibility, but Electrek tends to be "kinda, maybe, possibly" with a fair bit of what they put down as "for sure". Still, here's for hoping...kinda, maybe, possibly.