TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sjd, Dec 17, 2014.

1. sjd

sjd Member

I decided to join and learn all I can about these wonderful cars. A Tesla will be next car although I am waiting for the Model 3 since I am still 2-3 years away from needing a new car and Model S is currently out of reach price wise. Of course that may change. I am an auto enthusiast who feels that Tesla is the future. I'm 39 and currently own a 2013 Toyota Tacoma, 2010 Mazda MX-5 and 2000 Honda Civic Si.

2. DieAbetic

DieAbetic Member

Welcome! There's lots to read and learn here... but watch out! The more you learn, the more you'll want a Tesla ASAP. You might start looking at those other cars as a downpayment on a Tesla, haha.

3. 46&2

46&2 Member

As long as you're 'only' on the fence, NEVER decide to go for a test drive. That will fix it :) You were warned ;)

4. Zextraterrestrial

I was showing my buddy all of the p85s w/ ~20kmi that are going for <$80K, saying need a X-mas present? and he started saying...sell the Tahoe, and Camry, and some stock ... down payment...loan for 45..hmmm

5. sjd

sjd Member

Oh I'm not on fence. I want one but that's exactly why I havent driven one yet, because I'll want one even more.

6. 46&2

46&2 Member

That's what I meant: Should you ever be on the fence... ;)

There's a cure. It's called 'test drive'. Will get you off that fence... ;)