TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from El Paso ,TX

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by juliovelezz, Aug 17, 2016.

1. juliovelezz

juliovelezz Member

What up ya'll

New to the forum, i'm from El Paso, TX. I want to own a Model 3 in the future, i'm 25 years old. Also it would be great to have a Supercharger in El Paso. Currently we have destination charging I think ... Anyways that's it for now. Cheers.

2. smartypnz

smartypnz Member

If you live in El Paso, it would be better to have two - one in Lordsburg or Deming, NM and one in Van Horn TX. You'll find that when you start a trip, you will probably be fully charged, so those locations would be your first Supercharging site depending on which way you are headed.
    But having a Supercharger in your home location, most of us have found that it's relatively cheap and convenient to charge at home. If not at a 'charge friendly' residence, start working to fix that problem now.
    Filling up at a SC near home limits your range to one fully charged battery - but if that one SC is, say 150 miles from home, your range now extends an extra 150 miles.

• Helpful x 1
  3. juliovelezz

juliovelezz Member