Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Japan! :D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time ICE car and truck enthusiast looking to learn everything about TESLA and EVs!

Can't currently afford a car, let alone a TESLA, but deeply appreciate what Mr.Musk and TESLA are doing and so here I am, looking forward to buying a TESLA pickup after about 10 years of saving! haha

Best

• Love
Reactions: hiroshiy and Dre78
Methodical browsing, you can learn a lot. technical ,scientific, historical, business methods/practices
Learn to ignore/gloss over senseless comments a challenge in today's over load of information/misinformation about most anything

1- Mission, founding stories, history of both Tesla, batteries and electrification in US
2- Tesla principals such as continuous improvements, compelling products (so product sell themselves and don't require ads)
3- stay ahead of the competition: not patents but innovations faster than competitors

ENJOY, welcome to the journey

Reactions: Sunshine Enjoy
1- Mission, founding stories, history of both Tesla, batteries and electrification in US
2- Tesla principals such as continuous improvements, compelling products (so product sell themselves and don't require ads)
3- stay ahead of the competition: not patents but innovations faster than competitors

ENJOY, welcome to the journey

Thanks so much! I'll use your topics to get me started. On ya marks!!!! Gooooooooo!

ようこそ!どこにすんでいますか? (Welcome. Where do you live?)

There are several Japanese YouTube program that I would recommend.

Tesla Motors fan

Taka-san

Teslatelier

Learn Engineering Japanese version

。。。

こんにちわ ネバファローさん!Hello, Mr. NeverFollow! I'm in Okinawa. Thanks so much for the recommendations. I actually was thinking yesterday I should find some good YouTube channels so thanks for your linkes, I'll go over them... immediately! :D

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and love!

Last edited:
Tesla Model 3 Right-Hand-Drive version, see video below at 0:48...

RHD Model 3 .jpg