Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Evening everybody. My name is Pepe. I got my 2020 Model S Raven Dec. 2nd, the day before the CA rebate changes ;)
I am absolutely loving the car and all the benefits of it. We have a cybertruck on order as well. I also have Tesla solar on my home.
I have been browsing the forum in my limited down time, and am looking forward to interacting with the community.

As a side note, I can't figure out how to change my avatar or add a signature. I'm assuming that comes after X amount of activity, but if someone wouldn't mind shining some light on that I would appreciate it!

Reactions: house9
Evening everybody. My name is Pepe. I got my 2020 Model S Raven Dec. 2nd, the day before the CA rebate changes ;)
I am absolutely loving the car and all the benefits of it. We have a cybertruck on order as well. I also have Tesla solar on my home.
I have been browsing the forum in my limited down time, and am looking forward to interacting with the community.

As a side note, I can't figure out how to change my avatar or add a signature. I'm assuming that comes after X amount of activity, but if someone wouldn't mind shining some light on that I would appreciate it!

I think avatar and signature happens after being here for a while... Check after a few engagements.

Reactions: GasDoc84