Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Southwest Missouri

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello from 417-Land.
Getting acquainted with the TMC forums and looking to stir up some community in the Ozarks.
Recently adopted my 2013-P85 -Metallic Green- on- Tan -with -21"-Grey -Turbines through the CPO program.
The "Verdant_P85" will be making the rounds in Springfield and the Branson areas.

See you around.

- - - Updated - - -

I needed a place to save this story:

I've been watching Tesla from the beginning, first sitting in a red Roadster with full carbon at an event in Leawood, KS. I followed up with a test drive up Boulder canyon with a great guy named Eric. He follow up with a call to my wife where he honestly told her that having 3 kids to pick up from school would not be a problem......"just pick them up one at a time"....... .
Then came the Model S. Amazeballs! (and a price to match). I'm not saying the technology and quality weren't worth it, I just didn't have that kind of liquidity. So I waited and stocked payments into my own account instead of paying interest to a bank. Delayed gratification is a skill I have refined. Finally, Model X arrives with enough seats for the whole famn damily and an entry price that sparks the interest of my CFO/COO. She says, "go ahead and put the money down, you can always get it back". Now for options......... pretty soon the fair value for the 70D MX was eclipsed by the need for speed. I was back to over 6 figures for a vehicle that I would mostly just drive to work and back. Reality check. Then out of nothing, CPO comes to the rescue. Some compromises on the technology that can drive the car like AI, and a chance to get something a little rare with evaporating rear wheel drive and metallic green had me hooked. She was beautiful and I was locked in. Thanks to Chicago and St Louis service centers for the pleasantly unique purchasing experience. Now The Verdant-P85 lives at my house, and all the kids can come home from school at the same time.