Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Ventura, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gene

Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
Just a couple of months to wait (so they tell me). Grey Model S, 85K, Pano, Tan, coil suspension. Being an ex professional mechanic, I couldn't stand the idea of a complicated, possibly unreliable way to do a very simple job(I've always been a minimalist) so I'm giving the standard suspension a try. I'm assuming Tesla will do a nice job with it and if they don't, there will likely be all sorts of aftermarket choices with some time.

Question: Why am I not being able to find the place to upload an avatar or compose a signature? I've looked and looked.

Thx, Gene

Just a couple of months to wait (so they tell me). Grey Model S, 85K, Pano, Tan, coil suspension. Being an ex professional mechanic, I couldn't stand the idea of a complicated, possibly unreliable way to do a very simple job(I've always been a minimalist) so I'm giving the standard suspension a try. I'm assuming Tesla will do a nice job with it and if they don't, there will likely be all sorts of aftermarket choices with some time.

Question: Why am I not being able to find the place to upload an avatar or compose a signature? I've looked and looked.

Thx, Gene
Welcome! That all comes online after a few more posts.