Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BC1Auto

Former Vendor
Oct 7, 2020
Vancouver
Hello Tesla Owners,

We are new to the club, but not new to paint protection and detailing. We are Xpel headquarter trained and certified shop in Vancouver.

We would like to offer an affordable/reasonable/happy deal for your beloved Tesla or other vehicles
BC1 Works/Photos

Detail oriented and high self expectation. We starting a detailing/ceramic coating business in 2013 in the garage and have a actual shop in Vancouver in 2015 BC1 Auto Detailing
Choose the service you want.
Detailing/PPF/Ceramic Coating/Tinting/Vinyl Wrap

If you already have PFF or ceramic coating that’s ok, come visit us and get a maintenance, we starting as a detailing shop, we know how to detail wash your car.

Front end PPF – Bumper/Headlight/Fenders/Hood/Mirror Model 3/S $1450 Model Y/X1550

Full Car PPF Model 3 $4000 Model S $4100 Model Y $4200 Model X$4300

---------------------------------------------------

Popular Add Ons/Upgrades

PPF - Rocker Panel $250, Rear Bumper $600

Matte Xpel Stealth +$400

Wrap Edges/Custom Made - Full Car +$450

Ceramic Coating Pro Pkg $400/ Extreme Pkg$700 (on top of PPF)

Interior detail – shampoo wash, vapour steam cleaning +$200
2020/11/11
-----------------------------------------------------
Booking Appointment
[email protected] or call us 604.559.8863.

Follow us on Works/Photos Instagram check out our works
www.instagram.com/bc1autodetailing

Cheers/Thank you
BC1

Attachments

• IMG-4576.jpg
    IMG-4576.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG-4698.jpg
    IMG-4698.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG-7669.jpg
    IMG-7669.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG-4615.JPG
    IMG-4615.JPG
    710.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
How long would a front end PPF take on a Model 3? Im coming over from Victoria sometime in Nov or Dec to get my car. Im interested, but Victoria to Vancouver and back is already a busy day and I'd rather not have to spend the night just for that.

Reactions: BC1Auto
How long would a front end PPF take on a Model 3? Im coming over from Victoria sometime in Nov or Dec to get my car. Im interested, but Victoria to Vancouver and back is already a busy day and I'd rather not have to spend the night just for that.

Hello, congratulations on your new ride, usually it takes about 4-6 hrs to complete a full front end. Inspection and a detail wash included.

*If you want same day delivery, pick up your car on sunny day, and inspect your vehicle (mirrors and rocker panels) at dealership.

Office hours from 8am-4pm Tuesday -Saturday
☎️ :604.559.8863 Book with us with in 3-5 days advance.

Thank you
BC1

Reactions: BHouse