Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help find Sleeper with white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my friend just bought one in CA and she had the option to choose white or black interior, these are the ones expected to be delivered by mid Dec. im guessing because it is still in production, they gave her the option, otherwise ive never seen these already built with white interior.

my friend just bought one in CA and she had the option to choose white or black interior, these are the ones expected to be delivered by mid Dec. im guessing because it is still in production, they gave her the option, otherwise ive never seen these already built with white interior.

Please report back if your friend is actually able to take delivery of a model 3P without the performance package but with the white interior. It would be the first that we have read of here that I am aware of, so many people would be interested. I know you mention they let her order it, but this being tesla and all, I expect them to come back to her and tell her later that "they only come with black interior in this configuration"... or... have her show up and see it only has black iinterior without being told on pick up day.

I was also given the option to choose, but when they checked for white, they were not able to find any. I think it is just an extra filter they use to check that never returns anything.

Please report back if your friend is actually able to take delivery of a model 3P without the performance package but with the white interior. It would be the first that we have read of here that I am aware of, so many people would be interested. I know you mention they let her order it, but this being tesla and all, I expect them to come back to her and tell her later that "they only come with black interior in this configuration"... or... have her show up and see it only has black iinterior without being told on pick up day.

I was also given the option to choose, but when they checked for white, they were not able to find any. I think it is just an extra filter they use to check that never returns anything.

it might be as you said then. she did not choose white so i wont be able to help you there.

I am also very interested in a white interior sleeper/stealth. My wife''s primary filter is the color, while mine is performance. I'm currently waiting for my white/white P3D+ with FSD, but I'd be very happy to take the stealth version! Not holding my breath, though.

I am in the same quandary. Since I can change tonwhiye sometime in the future, I might go with stealth. Tho
I am also very interested in a white interior sleeper/stealth. My wife''s primary filter is the color, while mine is performance. I'm currently waiting for my white/white P3D+ with FSD, but I'd be very happy to take the stealth version! Not holding my breath, though.
Same here but from opposite. Have a LR AWD white/white on order and find the interior very boring in black. I am so tempted to swap to Stealth if still available, but am not sure I want to give up the futuristic look of the white seats. It's seems like most people that have them love them and would order them again.

Since you can't "order" a stealth (at least now), you are subject to whatever configs are made by the factory. Currently I'm told there are over 30 pre-production stealths available in CA, but NONE are white interior. I'll wait, but I agree, having white interior really enhances/modernizes the look of the car.

Since you can't "order" a stealth (at least now), you are subject to whatever configs are made by the factory. Currently I'm told there are over 30 pre-production stealths available in CA, but NONE are white interior. I'll wait, but I agree, having white interior really enhances/modernizes the look of the car.

I just purchased a stealth in NY - all were configured with white or grey exteriors with black interiors and 19 inch wheels.
Just one data point - but it confirms what everyone on this thread has been describing.

white interior sleepers are definitely available from time to time. How I know for sure... 4 white on whites became available week 1 of Dec 2019 and my sales rep left me message after hours that they are available. I called first thing in the am to grab one and they were all gone :((. So yes they do exist from time to time, but you really have to be ready to place order on one the moment it becomes available...

I had them check daily for another to pop up but it didn't happen. I didn't want to also lose out on the sleeper period (traded in my mid-range Dec 2018 M3) so went with black interior and installed white seat covers day 1 after taking delivery.
Very happy with results. $225 delivered from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XR1HDGZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

btw notice the white dash strip? .. yeah, that was a quick swap from my mid-range that I did with a friend's M3 before trading it in. He had the black interior with faux-wood dash strip. Swapped the stealth's wood grain dash back to get my white one back.. and volla.. I have a near factory white interior :cool:

upload_2020-1-6_22-1-8.jpeg

Reactions: 2012MS85
white interior sleepers are definitely available from time to time. How I know for sure... 4 white on whites became available week 1 of Dec 2019 and my sales rep left me message after hours that they are available. I called first thing in the am to grab one and they were all gone :((. So yes they do exist from time to time, but you really have to be ready to place order on one the moment it becomes available...

I had them check daily for another to pop up but it didn't happen. I didn't want to also lose out on the sleeper period (traded in my mid-range Dec 2018 M3) so went with black interior and installed white seat covers day 1 after taking delivery.
Very happy with results. $225 delivered from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XR1HDGZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

btw notice the white dash strip? .. yeah, that was a quick swap from my mid-range that I did with a friend's M3 before trading it in. He had the black interior with faux-wood dash strip. Swapped the stealth's wood grain dash back to get my white one back.. and volla.. I have a near factory white interior :cool:

View attachment 497332View attachment 497333View attachment 497331View attachment 497334

Looks very nice. How do they prevent the covers from interfering with the airbags? How effective are the seat heaters with these installed?

Reactions: TOPSCRT
Just to update, I had a black on white stealth matched, and even physically saw it by sneaking onto the staging center (pre EOY protocol). This was in Carlsbad, I assume they released it into the wild and it was snapped up, but I did find one. I ended up getting a demo Performance car (w/o white interior) but am happy I'm not worrying about the interior all the time.