Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 1/10 LR order finally got an updated EDD. Switched to performance on 4/26 and it just now updated. As exciting as it is, I’m ready to be hurt again by Tesla changing it to some absurd date. I really feel for the people who had their EDDs pushed to September. Absolutely insane
IMG_3680.jpeg

My 1/10 LR order finally got an updated EDD. Switched to performance on 4/26 and it just now updated. As exciting as it is, I’m ready to be hurt again by Tesla changing it to some absurd date. I really feel for the people who had their EDDs pushed to September. Absolutely insane
Hope it holds up for you! Mine's holding (for now) at May 11-20 or something like that. Zero chance for the early part of the window (3 days away), but I feel the middle/end part are at least theoretically possible.

I posted earlier this afternoon that my EDD was updated this morning from the last week of June to May 16 - May 30 and I commented that this was the third time that I've had an EDD in late May. Well, third time is a charm! I just got the text that there was a new message in my inbox. Sure enough, there's a VIN! Question for the group - the message was to get a Tesla insurance quote or to upload an insurance policy - will a current insurance policy suffice at this time, without the Tesla on it? Also note that I won't be financing or leasing, if that makes a difference as to what is needed ahead of purchasing the car.

Reactions: GuyFromAz
I posted earlier this afternoon that my EDD was updated this morning from the last week of June to May 16 - May 30 and I commented that this was the third time that I've had an EDD in late May. Well, third time is a charm! I just got the text that there was a new message in my inbox. Sure enough, there's a VIN! Question for the group - the message was to get a Tesla insurance quote or to upload an insurance policy - will a current insurance policy suffice at this time, without the Tesla on it? Also note that I won't be financing or leasing, if that makes a difference as to what is needed ahead of purchasing the car.
Just went through this - yes, all you need is proof of a current policy - it doesn't need to have the new VIN on it. Although I'm in CA so not sure if that makes a difference.

SR/ RWD white interior bad news!

I ordered 1/11. My delivery date has changed more than a dozen times, most recently was May31-Jun30

Just updated today to Jul31-Sept11! I really think they do not want to sell the SR/white interior models and push everyone with white interior to LR.
IMG_3118.jpeg

Has this happened to anyone else? My delivery date has move 2.5 months later not earlier where some seem like their dates moved earlier today?

Reactions: zoomer0056
I ordered a car from inventory and uploaded a picture of my current insurance policy on my current car. The app seemed to accept that.

Hi everyone, want to share some good news here, has been keep watching this tread during the long wait, hopeful this can give people some hope :)

I got my vin today and schedule my delivery tmr yay!

My EDD was 6/25-6/30 for a while util last night, today morning EDD changed to 05/08-05/17. In the afternoon VIN assigned, shortly after that my sa send a message saying that my tesla is ready and I can take delivery today if I want (that's super fast lol I'm not even prepared for it).

BAY AREA
OD: 1/12
LR/White/white/18" wheels

Hi everyone, want to share some good news here, has been keep watching this tread during the long wait, hopeful this can give people some hope :)

I got my vin today and schedule my delivery tmr yay!

My EDD was 6/25-6/30 for a while util last night, today morning EDD changed to 05/08-05/17. In the afternoon VIN assigned, shortly after that my sa send a message saying that my tesla is ready and I can take delivery today if I want (that's super fast lol I'm not even prepared for it).

BAY AREA
OD: 1/12
LR/White/white/18" wheels
Another one has the mythical white interior 2024 tesla and we love to see it! Congratulations and enjoy!

I’m in New York and I needed a VIN to get the insurance policy. They wanted a copy of the policy uploaded with the VIN on it. I actually couldn’t get a reliable quote without the VIN.

If you order the same car today EDD is Jun-Jul. yet your order from Jan has an EDD of Aug-Sep!
🤯Serenity now, serenity now!!
To Clarify....it does show Jun-Jul. Is that true though?? Based on my experience that is pure Tesla BS. My 1/16 Order had an initial EDD end of Jan-early Feb. Well it changed 10 times up to now, and the latest EDD is in September! Honestly...whoever is buying SR, I don't see a VIN coming before the end of July, for January orders. I really hope the new regulations about the tax credit that have been announced last week, will apply to Model 3 LR (but still have to wait for Tesla to apply to IRS).