Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD - 3/12
EDD 1 - may
EDD 2 - april - may
EDD 3 - april 2 - april 16th

RWD/SG/White int/Photon

Los angeles
you're the only other person i've seen with a similar EDD to me, everyone else who ordered the RWD in Jan/Feb have LATER delivery dates. I'm holding out hope that since they shortened that original EDD that it may be accurate, fingers crossed

Reactions: jiren
i hope so too, but also wonder why those who ordered before got pushed to june at the latest???
No clue honestly, It seems like they are pushing those early orders to change config for inventory, I keep seeing people posting about it on the other waiting room, but I havn't seen an increase to my EDD or any pushy marketing to change config in the app from tesla yet

my EDD stuck on 3/30-3/31. Today I get a note for an immediate pick up for black interior. I am not taking it. OD 1/13
IMG_1932.png
IMG_1932.png

Reactions: jiren and zaeda
Messaged Tesla via the app,(in vain ) about delay and lack of white interior.
Got a canned response “ the local team has no influence in production “. Then asked me if I would like to switch to black interior! Basically they know as much as we do, or instructed not to say much…
I will wait …😤

Reactions: catxi and jiren
I just came out of talking to an advisor at my local showroom. (Seaside, California), they told me they’ve already delivered a white interior model three at that showroom this week, when I expressed my concerns about delivery times for the white interior they told me that I might be pleasantly surprised very soon…theres hope!
Hope it is true…
I am not saying he is doing a car salesmans talk, but how could it be just one white interior delivery I the whole country?

Reactions: evfangirl and catxi