Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help! Need DynoMode Data from Plaid Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All Plaid Owners, myself along with 2 other forum/plaid owners are having significant pack issues on our cars. It would help us out immensely if you could please post a screenshot of your "HV" Tab inside of DynoMode.
To Enter DynoMode click on the software tab of the car, then hold your finger on the words "Model S" for 10 sec. A Keyboard will pop up type "dynotest" car will beep and give us the data we are looking for in the HV tab at the top. I am attaching my shot for reference.

To exit dynomode hit exit diagnostic at the top. You will have to go back to the software tab again and hold your finger and type out "dynotest" again to get rid of the large red "Dyno Mode" , then hit exit diagnostic again. If the car gives you a traction control error after, just reboot the main screen with the two scroll wheels.

TIA!
IMG_4438.jpeg

Hi All Plaid Owners, myself along with 2 other forum/plaid owners are having significant pack issues on our cars. It would help us out immensely if you could please post a screenshot of your "HV" Tab inside of DynoMode.
To Enter DynoMode click on the software tab of the car, then hold your finger on the words "Model S" for 10 sec. A Keyboard will pop up type "dynotest" car will beep and give us the data we are looking for in the HV tab at the top. I am attaching my shot for reference.

To exit dynomode hit exit diagnostic at the top. You will have to go back to the software tab again and hold your finger and type out "dynotest" again to get rid of the large red "Dyno Mode" , then hit exit diagnostic again. If the car gives you a traction control error after, just reboot the main screen with the two scroll wheels.

In the page "Basic" what are the indications

- Car Type
- Car Version

Thanks in advance

TIA!
View attachment 707662
Here you go.
IMG_5813D.jpeg IMG_5807D.jpeg

Hey Everyone FYI Installing 2021.32.10 disables our ability to ready the DynoMode data.
I no longer have access to my battery stats etc. DynoMode does in fact work, but the interface remains intact and no technical data is available.

Confirmed

As of 2021.32.10 you can no longer access the info screens in Dyno Mode. If you want inside info on your car such as actual battery capacity you should do it and take screen pics BEFORE updating to 2021.32.10

98.5kWh?! Can you post a picture of that? Not seen anyone with such a high number...
I can but choose to just reconfirm it is 98.5kwh. No reason to bullshit you guys. I admit it’s a good pack so far, my old raven had a pack that was awful 1 year into ownership I peaked at 510kw discharge down from 625kw when new Along with 18 miles of range loss.

I am at 600 miles on the plaid. Hoping the pack stays strong.

I can but choose to just reconfirm it is 98.5kwh. No reason to bullshit you guys. I admit it’s a good pack so far, my old raven had a pack that was awful 1 year into ownership I peaked at 510kw discharge down from 625kw when new Along with 18 miles of range loss.

I am at 600 miles on the plaid. Hoping the pack stays strong.
We’d all appreciate a picture. Cheers.