Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help or instructions needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

David29

Supporting Member
Aug 1, 2015
DEDHAM, MA
There should be a Help button or at least an easily found link to instructions. I have been unable to post photos and cannot find instructions to do so. Searching for instructions did not work in a reasonable period of time. This type of thing is frustrating. It makes me feel as if I am in a place where the "in crowd" knows how to do stuff and keeps it a secret! I am sure it is not meant to be that way, so please be more obvious in pointing the way to whatever instructions or keys or guidance there may be. Especially about how the heck to post a photo. (And yes, I have seen such instructions in the past, before the web site was rebuilt, but now I cannot find it.)
Thanks!

PS: After I posted this, I did another search for instructions on how to post photos, and all i found was one post -- this one!

There should be a Help button or at least an easily found link to instructions. I have been unable to post photos and cannot find instructions to do so. Searching for instructions did not work in a reasonable period of time. This type of thing is frustrating. It makes me feel as if I am in a place where the "in crowd" knows how to do stuff and keeps it a secret! I am sure it is not meant to be that way, so please be more obvious in pointing the way to whatever instructions or keys or guidance there may be. Especially about how the heck to post a photo. (And yes, I have seen such instructions in the past, before the web site was rebuilt, but now I cannot find it.)
Thanks!

PS: After I posted this, I did another search for instructions on how to post photos, and all i found was one post -- this one!
I have the same problem trying to post a photo to my Profile, every time I click on the photo box on the left it tells me I don't have permission to edit the Profile. Also, how do I add my Model S information below a reply? Its in my profile but never shows up.

I have the same problem trying to post a photo to my Profile, every time I click on the photo box on the left it tells me I don't have permission to edit the Profile. Also, how do I add my Model S information below a reply? Its in my profile but never shows up.
I think there is a minimum post count required for adding a profile photo, signature, etc. The minimums are pretty low, so after you've added a few more, try again :)