Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HELP - Passenger window won't roll down can't close door

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

Traveling for Labor Day. Got to hotel and my window is stuck on the passenger side. Both front and back. Driver side rolls up and down. Bot front and back Passenger side does not move at all. When we got out of the car the window rolled down and then went back up before we closed the door so now door is stuck and we are not able to close. Tried soft reboot, tried holding down window for 30 seconds up and down. Tried doing vent from app. Nothing works on passenger side. Only driver side. Called Tesla and now on hold. Any suggestions? If I can get the door to close tonight at the hotel parking lot, I'm hoping I can get it towed tomorrow. Problem is that I'm about 100ish miles from closest service center and about 700 miles from home.

Update: I managed to squeeze the window under the trim as gently as possible and close the door to close the door for now. Hopefully don’t have this problem with other windows! Hopefully we can drive it back home and then have tesla look at it.

Another update: so I got Panda Express on the way back before this issue at the hotel and I came with a fortune cookie…it had 2 fortunes. One outside the cookie and another inside.

The first one was “your place in life is in the driver seat - buckle up”. The second one was “your sense of humor will get you through difficult times.

You really can’t make this up!!

Attachments

• IMG_2785.jpeg
    IMG_2785.jpeg
    377.5 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2784.jpeg
    IMG_2784.jpeg
    640.6 KB · Views: 41