Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HELP !! Pricing inconsistent.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I finally started feeling out on line the information and up pops up a screen called detail. It list line items that are on our order. I never seen any inputs when configuring MS that said $3990 for Ludicrous Mode. Also they did charge $21K for Performance but when configuring the MS was $20K. The * foot note says potential saving.

Why in the world would Tesla do this kind of bait and switch tactic.

Any thoughts....

M

detail.jpg

performance-cost.jpg

I saw that ass well but it all adds up to the same original number. Make sure that you were not looking at the $$ amount that included the potential savings. I just configured your car online again and it came out to $110,490 (without potential savings) plus the Destination $1125 + Docs $75 Plus order fee of $100 = $111,790 which is the same as indicated on your pic. It is just broken out more than on the site. I don't know why they do this but the total number is the same (I think)

I agree the number is exactly the same. Just the itemized list has it broken out in a bizarre manner. The difference is still 20k. Though with tax it will be more. The "with potential savings" thing is deceptive I agree, but it's also clearly stated that there are two prices there...