Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help with packages

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am picking this 2019 performance and need some help. Can someone tell me if this vehicle has paid for FSD? Or can you tell from this picture. Also assuming it does have premium sound it appears. What exactly is premium sound and is that a standard audio or added package?

Thank you all for the help.
IMG_2231.jpeg

IMG_2232.png

The car has paid for FSD. Software was deployed and downloaded. You will be able to keep the package if you purchase from Tesla’s website or a private seller. Tesla seems to disable FSD if the vehicle is sold through a car dealer.

Since about mid-2018, all Tesla Model S were sold with:
- Long Range Battery (about 100 KWh)
- Premium Sound
- Dual Motors
- Sub-Zero Package (heated wipers…)
- Smart Air Suspension

Previously, these were all extra-cost options. This allowed Tesla to offer a relatively low-cost EV entry price when they offered only S and later X.

As Model 3 production ramped up, S & X evolved to top-tier offerings.

The car has paid for FSD. Software was deployed and downloaded. You will be able to keep the package if you purchase from Tesla’s website or a private seller. Tesla seems to disable FSD if the vehicle is sold through a car dealer.

- Premium Sound
- Dual Motors
- Smart Air Suspension

Previously, these were all extra-cost options. This allowed Tesla to offer a relatively low-cost EV entry price when they offered only S and later X.

As Model 3 production ramped up, S & X evolved to top-tier offerin

- Premium Sound
- Dual Motors
- Smart Air Suspension

As Model 3 production ramped up, S & X evolved to top-tier offerings.
thank you very much for the response. That’s good news but it is concerning that you would lose FSD when purchasing from a dealer. I spoke to many dealers and they swear that it will be transferred so I wonder if that is a rule that has changed or if anyone else can comment on Natad experience purchasing from a dealer. It would be a shame that you would actually lose that feature that’s already been pre-paid.