Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Here she is. After a 6 day wait from placing an order.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DA20577D-F5CE-46E5-8F3A-455FD36BD83F.jpeg

Placed order last Sunday and S was built on the 22nd of September and delivered on the 24th. Extremely fast!

Very nice looking. Love that color. Congratulations! You probably mean the VIN was assigned to you on the 22nd. What is the month and year of build on the sticker on the driver's door jamb? End of quarter deliveries are always quick.

The S is such a great looking vehicle

Very nice looking. Love that color. Congratulations! You probably mean the VIN was assigned to you on the 22nd. What is the month and year of build on the sticker on the driver's door jamb? End of quarter deliveries are always quick.
Don't think it's an EOQ thing, there are around 167 brand new S's of various configurations available in inventory within the US right now

• Informative
Reactions: aerodyne
How do you know when it was built? I would love to know when my 2020 was built. All the sticker says is the month and year of assembly.
How do you know when it was built? I would love to know when my 2020 was built. All the sticker says is the month and year of assembly.
My advisor showed me on his Mac the exact date it was completed as well as the movement time frame. They call it the Birthday date :)

Reactions: DerbyDave
You gotta get rid of that front license plate holder.
In California front license plates are required. True, some don't wear them, but they're still required, and any officer who pulls you over for any other reason will also write the ticket for no front plate if it's not there.

I used to think my car looked better without the front plate, but really there's no difference. It also helped that I got a specialized plate that sends a message: "(heart) R TESLA"! I have several times watched as people at a light can be seen mouthing what the plate says, followed by grins. Never hurts to advertise! Funny that no owners of other brands put messages like that on their license plates. I've never seen a plate saying "Love my VW!" or "Love my Ford!"

In California front license plates are required. True, some don't wear them, but they're still required, and any officer who pulls you over for any other reason will also write the ticket for no front plate if it's not there.

I used to think my car looked better without the front plate, but really there's no difference. It also helped that I got a specialized plate that sends a message: "(heart) R TESLA"! I have several times watched as people at a light can be seen mouthing what the plate says, followed by grins. Never hurts to advertise! Funny that no owners of other brands put messages like that on their license plates. I've never seen a plate saying "Love my VW!" or "Love my Ford!"
"Cool Prius". You won't see that on a plate either.

If you want to ditch the plate holder in CA, you can. Just get the approved decal plate.

I put mine on a foam board that I place in the car, and place on the dash in high risk area like LAX. Also, in case I get pulled over, I can say I an getting the car wrapped and did not put it on yet.

Reactions: zoomer0056
That's a long time. When you get yours I bet the price will be way below the price of the day! Cars are a loosing investment .... except in your case! Did you order FSD?
In that way, I might be lucky since my cost was locked before the 4 times increases. My order was for "enhanced autopilot" as I don't think I am I ready for FSD yet. However, my current car which I was trying to trade/sell has lost significant value even more than the lesser prices I am paying before the increase.
My current car is Cayenne 2019 and they lose value like anything.