Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Lafayette, Indiana

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, I'm QB 45, I just registered here yesterday, but I can already tell this forum is going to be an excellent source of information. I'm a huge, huge Volt fan and plan on buying one as soon as funds allow. I've done tons and tons of research on it, and might end up doing the same for my next obsession, the Model S.
I work as the manager of an indoor firing range, so I'm also a salesman, instructor, and entry-level gunsmith. Competitive and recreational shooting and gun repair are my career, as it was in the Army (although maybe not the recreational part) :smile: I hope to learn much here, electric cars are the way of the future!!

I hope to someday have a gray Volt and silver S sitting side-by-side in my garage :love:

Hello all, I'm QB 45, I just registered here yesterday, but I can already tell this forum is going to be an excellent source of information. I'm a huge, huge Volt fan and plan on buying one as soon as funds allow. I've done tons and tons of research on it, and might end up doing the same for my next obsession, the Model S.
I work as the manager of an indoor firing range, so I'm also a salesman, instructor, and entry-level gunsmith. Competitive and recreational shooting and gun repair are my career, as it was in the Army (although maybe not the recreational part) :smile: I hope to learn much here, electric cars are the way of the future!!

I hope to someday have a gray Volt and silver S sitting side-by-side in my garage :love:
Welcome! While I'm in Ontario right now, I'm moving back to Indianapolis next week. Glad to see yet another Midwesterner on the forums!

By the way, there's a Midwest/Great Lakes section of the forum for local activities and updates. The closest Tesla store is just up I-65 to Chicago...

I

I recommend a model 3, but considering how much time has passed since 2012, i best figure you would know this...

Welcome to the forum anyways!!

Reactions: Electric Jupiter