Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi, I’m a short seller

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One could still question Tesla’s valuation, and frankly the entire market right now. DASH, ABNB IPOs were ridiculous.

Knowing something and fighting something are two different things.

Tesla no doubt is getting corrected if the whole market is.

Just hope those in TSLA built a sufficient lead to weather when/if it does happen.

I am concerned a bit about the entire market. I was 90% TSLA but moved my retirement accounts out of it into ARK funds, so now 50%.

But this thread was about Tesla being overvalued at 50 billion :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
But this thread was about Tesla being overvalued at 50 billion :rolleyes:
LOL, I'm getting more and more concerned about the market today. Not TSLA but seeing all these tiny, obscure companies doubling and tripling in just a few trading sessions feels very bubbly.

I'm not shorting anything but I'm conflicted over wanting to raise cash vs being fully invested while The Market recognizes that FSD is basically here and what that will mean going forward.

LOL, I'm getting more and more concerned about the market today. Not TSLA but seeing all these tiny, obscure companies doubling and tripling in just a few trading sessions feels very bubbly.

I'm not shorting anything but I'm conflicted over wanting to raise cash vs being fully invested while The Market recognizes that FSD is basically here and what that will mean going forward.

I ask this question everyday knowing the market is stupidly valued but then it goes into a circulator reasoning again that there is nowhere else to go.

Gold is down. Already max position with BTC.
Cash depreciating and getting worse.

So in the market we stay.

People are shorting TSLA.. but not shorting shares like dummies.

The market makers willing to sell 850 calls and above last week made tons of money.

I bet that really Hertz your wallet :)

8E31D06E-ED8D-48D2-B86D-99E6A1A05B25.jpeg