Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland - EDD and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update! The highland upgrade request got stuck somewhere in the process at the leasing company... They fixed it after I called. Got a VIN now and an EDD of October 29th - November 12th. So I guess the car is on Neptune Barcelona or RCC Antwerp? Fun fact, they call it the "Model 3 RWD Premium"
Mine is a leasing too. Maybe I’m crazy but mine says premium interior now on the new order but isn’t it suppose to be “partially premium” or is that an old thing they dont do anymore?
Mine is a RWD.

Order date: 2nd September
Specs: LR - White - no extras
EDD: 21 Oct - 15 Dec
VIN: Not yet

So many people that ordered after me already have VINs and I do not.
This process is so frustrating!
The wait is killing me :)
Does this mean that my car is not shipped yet?
No one contacted me for payment yet.
Do I first get VIN and then payment or vise versa?

Mine is a leasing too. Maybe I’m crazy but mine says premium interior now on the new order but isn’t it suppose to be “partially premium” or is that an old thing they dont do anymore?
Mine is a RWD.
Maybe because they did upgrade the interior for the RWD too. New seats, double glass windows, angled rear seats. Other question, do you see your car on your Tesla account website? Mine account online shows the old-old M3 (with chrome doorframes) without any tires and no VIN. The app shows the new M3 with VIN. I read that more people with a lease car have this "issue". I will trust the app and ignore the online account.

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 14.27.20.png

Maybe because they did upgrade the interior for the RWD too. New seats, double glass windows, angled rear seats. Other question, do you see your car on your Tesla account website? Mine account online shows the old-old M3 (with chrome doorframes) without any tires and no VIN. The app shows the new M3 with VIN. I read that more people with a lease car have this "issue". I will trust the app and ignore the online account.

View attachment 983447
Mine is that way too. You have less options when you lease so I don’t expect to have “full” access of the car on the website. Everything is fine on the app though so don’t worry

My delivery changed to 2024. Almost cancelled my order. Then suddenly changed yesterday to 2-6 weeks like a lot of other tow hitch people. That's strange. Still no VIN. I wonder if we can count on the 2-6 weeks if there's no VIN, but it would be awesome though!
Update... sort of

I went ahead and changed my config. so it doesn't include tow hitch hoping that I will get an earlier delivery date and then next year get the hitch fitted

Order date: 2nd September
Specs: LR - White - no extras
EDD: 21 Oct - 15 Dec
VIN: Not yet

So many people that ordered after me already have VINs and I do not.
This process is so frustrating!
The wait is killing me :)
Does this mean that my car is not shipped yet?
No one contacted me for payment yet.
Do I first get VIN and then payment or vise versa?
Update: My EDD changed to 21 Nov - 31 Dec
And no VIN yet