Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
took a spin out to hamilton and burlington from windsor with the free trial of FSD, it drove pretty much all of it perfectly fine. it was great.

really tempted to go the $99/cad a month subscription lol
I've owned my car for just under a week and majority of that time I've been using FSD to gauge if the subscription would be worth it. I think I am going to go for it as i have many long road trips coming up in the next two months. Depending on how it goes, i might keep the subscription.

I am pro subscription for FSD as in the winter, no way in hell ill trust it so i can save huge by cancelling during the snowy months!

Hello, from US here, how are yall liking the white int? Our whites have been delayed and I wanna know if it's worth the wait.
It’s beautiful & absolutely well worth the wait. You’ll have this car for years so waiting an extra month or so will be meaningless down the line and you’ll look back and be happy you waited. Get the car you want 🙂

Quebec friends I have a question for you’ll- did anyone receive the Quebec EV money from the government yet? If yes, how long did it take?

I submitted my application a day after taking delivery of the car. They reached out asking for a signed copy of the sales agreement since the copy I uploaded was missing a signature. It’s been more than a month since applying and just wondering how long it takes.

Quebec friends I have a question for you’ll- did anyone receive the Quebec EV money from the government yet? If yes, how long did it take?

I submitted my application a day after taking delivery of the car. They reached out asking for a signed copy of the sales agreement since the copy I uploaded was missing a signature. It’s been more than a month since applying and just wondering how long it takes.
I was logging to that thread to ask the same question 😄
Still waiting for the status of the demand to change from "submitted"...
It's been more than a month now too.

I have the same excited feelings from 2019 all over again. It’s been a mostly trouble-free 238,000km for my stealth performance and I’m looking forward to see how they’ve improved this one.
IMG_0007.jpeg

It's been over a month for me as well. I was told by a few friends who also purchased and got the 7k credit that it took anywhere between 2-4 months. So might be a while.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeForLife
Can anyone comment on how much warning you typically receive for when you will need payment ready?

Ordered the new M3P the minute it was available and it has an estimated delivery for July.

Just curious how much time I'll have to get the cash ready for pickup.
Just picked up a few weeks ago, all I needed to do was bring a bank draft upon delivery. I (and many here probably will agree) don't recommend making the final payment till after inspection.

Reactions: _TLA_ and spennnyy