Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3 RWD Stealth Grey
EDD Feb 11 - March 17

The EDD is from an outstanding order that I made in the end of December for a 2023 M3 RWD. Once the 2024 orders opened up for NA, I received an email to update the design or have the order deposit refunded automatically. The RN as well as the EDD stayed the same after updating the design for the order.

Guys I’m torn! Live in Oakville. We have a 22” M3 LR and giving to daughter for univ.
I’m split on waiting for the new Performance 3 or buy a used late 22’ black/black LR S for 78k and only 25k km driven.

I’ve had the prev gen 2018 100D S and the recent M3. I love the handling of the 3 LR boost but the comfort and quietness of the S.

I’m assuming a new Perf/plaid M3 will be around the mid 70k mark so not far off in budget.

Argh…

Guys I’m torn! Live in Oakville. We have a 22” M3 LR and giving to daughter for univ.
I’m split on waiting for the new Performance 3 or buy a used late 22’ black/black LR S for 78k and only 25k km driven.

I’ve had the prev gen 2018 100D S and the recent M3. I love the handling of the 3 LR boost but the comfort and quietness of the S.

I’m assuming a new Perf/plaid M3 will be around the mid 70k mark so not far off in budget.

Argh…
I dont see them refreshing the model s anytime soon,
Regardless of the things they change in the new model 3.... it cant be better than their FLAGSHIP Model S..
As long as the Model S has the rotating Screen (latest change in the model) i would say model S...
Just confirm the health of the car

+range benefits + comfort benifts
- used - (possibly) a little slower than new 3

Justs my 2 cents here...

Last edited:
I dont see them refreshing the model s anytime soon,
Regardless of the things they change in the new model 3.... it cant be better than their FLAGSHIP Model S..
As long as the Model S has the rotating Screen (latest change in the model) i would say model S...
Just confirm the health of the car

+range benefits + comfort benifts
- used - (possibly) a little slower than new 3

Justs my 2 cents here...
Yep thx bud. It has the new taillights so I’m assuming swivel screen being a Dec 2022 car. It comes with the oem 21’s so I would just buy a 19” winter set.

Comfort wise yes the S is def the premium machine. Handling wise ? No.

The new PM3 should be faster, newer tech/motors and hopefully higher 100-200kph. I need to test a new highland awd even and try to compare to the S.

I’m curious how far apart they are now.

Demo cars are making their way up from Fremont !! I got the drop that one finally landed at a showroom (Richmond, BC) and raced down to see it for my own eyes and go for a demo drive !

PXL_20240124_222208336.jpg

I didn't bother inspecting it or anything, was just excited to get behind the wheel lol. If I'm not mistaken, Canadians will mostly be receiving the Shanghai ones anyways. I'd assume these demo ones getting sent out are solid though, since they're for the prospective buyer. I'm actually renting a 2023 m3lr right now for a week long, and I'll say all the stuff I've heard in the reviews have checked out..