Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland - EDD and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was supposed to pick-up my red M3 yesterday in Utrecht (Netherlands), but Tesla Sales Rep called me to inform met that they could not deliver the car. As it was still in the Zeebrugge (Belgium) :(. Now got a new appointment upcoming Monday, but the port in Zeebrugge is closed because of a storm there, so let's see where this goes.

I was supposed to pick-up my red M3 yesterday in Utrecht (Netherlands), but Tesla Sales Rep called me to inform met that they could not deliver the car. As it was still in the Zeebrugge (Belgium) :(. Now got a new appointment upcoming Monday, but the port in Zeebrugge is closed because of a storm there, so let's see where this goes.
I have my appointment coming Wednesday, the car should arrive in Groningen (Netherlands) coming Tuesday. Also still in Zeebrugge at the moment.

Mine changed from 21 nov - 5 dec, to 8 dec - 22 dec today.

Still hoping for deliver start december.
I have 7-21 dec and pickup in Vamdrup so I believe it’s the same ship our cars are on. With this estimate i am not sure if our cars have even left Shanghai yet as cars on Hoegh Trigger have edd 20 nov - 4 dec which is one of the furthest away on the map. Have you checked up with your contact person?

Mine is still at estimated delivery between today and the 19th, nothing more specific yet.
Updated to 15th - 30th of November today

For what it is worth: this roughly matches the email I got from a Tesla sales rep saying that the cars were delayed by at least a week to port (got it sometime early this week)

Last edited: