Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland Park IL Supercharger CLOSED

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was surprised to learn today that they permanently closed the Supercharger at the Highland Park IL service center. I verified in person and there are signs indicating that the 4 stalls are no longer available for public use. This leaves a hole in the supercharger infrastructure in the northern burbs, given the high concentration of Tesla vehicles in that area. Closest locations are now in Glenview and Skokie.

• Informative
Reactions: croman
I see the supercharger has been removed from their locations page. It has been pretty much unavailable since July as they have been using for M3 deliveries. They show "Northbrook" but that has been changed to 2019 sometime in the past few months from 2018 so it does not look to be anytime soon. Also don't see any permits, etc... for Northbrook yet.

Our Indianapolis SC had superchargers for a while, now they got rid of those and have just wall connectors instead. They do have a couple “private” superchargers still that they use to charge up cars quick that they’re working on. I had mine in a week back and saw it was supercharging in the app, so asked about it.