Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highly recommended Wheel Refinisher / Powder coat shop in Orange County

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In case anyone is looking for a shop to refinish your wheels, I wanted to refer you guys to the shop I have been using for years in Garden Grove. The shop is JR Wheel 714-390-6664. Ask for Luis and let him know that you heard about his shop from the Tesla Forum. I posted a pic of his business card.

I am in no way affiliated with him or his shop...I am just a very happy long time customer. He does phenomenal work and much more reasonably priced then all the shops around. Luis has done dozens of sets for me personally (for my Tesla's as well as my other cars). He is currently refinishing a set of Roadster wheels for me which I will post pics next week....

Attachments

• luis business card.jpg
    luis business card.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 389
Here are some pics of the Tesla wheels he has refinished for my old cars. Please note that the gray 20's and 21's on my X and the gray roadster wheels are a slightly different powder coat color (by choice) and the 21's on the blue S are satin black and the gray S wheels are gloss black :)

Attachments

• IMG_3837.JPG
    IMG_3837.JPG
    233.9 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_7242.JPG
    IMG_7242.JPG
    456.8 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_3759.JPG
    IMG_3759.JPG
    431.1 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_3792.JPG
    IMG_3792.JPG
    690.1 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_4512.JPG
    IMG_4512.JPG
    364.8 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_6657.JPG
    IMG_6657.JPG
    521 KB · Views: 336
Follow up here, had a great experience with Luis, super nice guy. He powdercoated rims and calipers while I was on vacation, and was very flexible in terms of drop off and pick up arrangements. Price was very fair as well. Thank you Luis! Car needed a new pair of shoes after 5 years :)

FWZPkL5.jpg