Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model S Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Good to know more Model S owners.

Just confirmed mine couple of days ago

Sequence # (if known, seems it wasn't issued after January 2014 deposits):
TMC user Name: deku
Deposit date: 24 Sept 14
Confirmation date: 5 Oct 14
In-production date (when available):
"TMC guess" of delivery date (will be adjusted until a more firm date is received from TM):
TM estimate date: December
Actual delivery date:
VIN (last 6 characters of the long number on your My Tesla, My Dashboard, when available): Sequence # (if known, seems it wasn't issued after January 2014 deposits): P59652
60 60S 85 P85 P85+: P85
Seats: Tex SWh Blk Tan Gry: Gry
Decor Ycht P.Blk Ob.M Ob.G Lcwd Cbn: Ob.G
Paint color: Solid White
Panoramic roof: N
Air suspension: N
Tech package: Y
Dual chargers: N
Sound package: N
Sensors: Y
Light option: N
Fog light: N
Center Aisle:
Alcantera: Y, BLK
Nappa: N
19" / 19" Slv Cyc / Slv Trb 21" / Grey Trb 21": 19"

Never expected that at the end, the delays of my car's delivery would make me happy.
Just received a call from Linda. Will get my car in November and it will be delivered with the new hardware options "Lane Drift Detection" and "Speed Limit Detection". :smile::smile::smile:
Also my DS from Hong Kong called yesterday and confirmed November. So believe, November it will be.

Last edited:
Never expected that at the end, the delays of my car's delivery would make me happy.
Just received a call from Linda. Will get my car in November and it will be delivered with the new hardware options "Lane Drift Detection" and "Speed Limit Detection". :smile::smile::smile:
Also my DS from Hong Kong called yesterday and confirmed November. So believe, November it will be.

Too bad you cannot upgrade to the new "Diesel" version - 3.2 0-60 - wow!

Congrats VMax, but have you read about the D yet?

Picked up car yesterday on my way home from the airport. I had to delay delivery by 16 days due to client commitments (working on improving their precision delivery promises to their customers :smile:). Another 16 days after a 23 month wait from the deposit was easy. For those looking at page one and calculating the math on their delivery date, please note the delay was mine and not Tesla.

Delivery was smooth. Only issue that needed to be fixed was the windshield washer nozzle spray hit the windshield but mostly the walls behind the car. Nice big blue lines on the wall from the spray pattern to the amusement of the DS team. The spray pattern was fixed by techs right away so I don't spray pedestrians in HK waiting at a light. I read elsewhere on the forums that this spray alignment often needs to be checked and corrected at delivery.

Note: I have a 99 step check list created from forum entries if anyone wants to use it. Fiona also has this checklist and went through all of it with me.

Vmax, lx3h +1. Picking up the P85 and reading about the "D" I had a moment of should I wait or order a "D". Then it passed and the grin appeared. Happy to be an owner and not worried about resale value. Like other electronics and cars, these depreciate from the moment you buy it. Enjoy it for the decision made to buy it in the first place.

Off to do my modifications. Lighted "T"s and more.

Congrats EBill. Did you get lane departure warning, speed assist and active cruise control? I'd like to get your checklist if that's ok.
Just wondering out aloud whether might be worth not accepting delivery without these features from this point? Might be worth the delay and loss of deposit to get these and maintain s bit of currency in value.

Last edited: