Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model S Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought it's never going to happen.
After the Dashboard status was "In Production" for 2 months, today it changed to "Production Complete, Your Model S is in transit from the factory". So late November could still be possible.
Congratulations Vmax, I don't remember you telling me you have ordered anything too special for your car so I wonder why it took them so long but hey, autopilot is the compensation.

I have changed my order to P85D eventually. They have new updates to options now 19 wheels, air suspension is not a must with P85D and order with old seats will get -27xxx from base price makes the option only differ by 87k but comes with staggered tyre, special suspension tuning(air only).

My new order changed to P85D, 21 wheels.

Last edited:
I am a bit busy in Europe at the moment in a rented Model S, so I will get back later to update the delivery list - and reply to other threads.

Supercharging in Middelfart - Denmark.jpg

There will be a separate thread somewhere about this road trip, I am learning new exciting stuff every day.

And if anyone goes to a cold climate, I can just say those 5 heated seats with the winter package are a must have.

Sorry regular 85D, don't know when you have any opportunity to go that fast, but when I emigrate to Australia I'll definitely need the extra mileage!

I would think twice if you are intending on taking your car to Australia. If it leaves Hong Kong the warranty will be voided. I already asked about this and they were definite about it. Any repairs that are done will be to the original standard not the Australian standard.

Last edited: