Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hole in Sidewall and need a spare - Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw my front driver PSI dropped to near zero. Found the culprit, a hole right in the sidewall. Just need to get my car to discount tire (luckily I had insured my tires at discount a few months ago). Any chance anyone in Dallas has a spare and jack pads so I can swap it out and get my car to discount on Monday AM? Or have recommendations on where/how to order something fast. Would like to avoid having to tow.

Just saw my front driver PSI dropped to near zero. Found the culprit, a hole right in the sidewall. Just need to get my car to discount tire (luckily I had insured my tires at discount a few months ago). Any chance anyone in Dallas has a spare and jack pads so I can swap it out and get my car to discount on Monday AM? Or have recommendations on where/how to order something fast. Would like to avoid having to tow.
Tesla provides free towing within 50 miles as part of the Roadside Assistance that's included within the warranty. I used the app to have them tow it to a tire shop in my town when I got a flat that wouldn't air up enough to drive it