Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Houston, Texas - Model Y Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m 6ft 225. I’m a big guy. Lol. I noticed my seat. If I rock in it. Like getting in or out. It has a rattle. Like a bolt is a little loose. It was after a 100 miles. When I noticed it. Tesla said they will look at it. At my Service appointment. In a couple weeks. It’s not a problem the seat works fine. Just check your seats.
i have the same knocking/clunking sound as well. waiting to take it in and see what's going on. it's like right under the driver footwell. i can hear it when accelerating/stopping and going over bumps as well.

Reactions: Jones1
Have been lurking a while in this thread. Finally joined and able to post.

Ordered a MYP Black/Black on 4/25 and have been refreshing the app over and over every day since ordering!

EDD 7/19 - 8/30
EDD 7/18 -8/22
EDD 6/7 - 6/21

Updated to June this weekend. I'm so excited and absolutely can't wait for the car. Hoping it doesn't fall in the window of my upcoming trip 6/15-6/19.

You all getting all weather mats/ seat back/ trunk/frunk protectors? Trying to decide between Tesmanian and 3dmax spider. Might just do tint first and pick up mats later though.

Hope you all get deliveries sooner than later!
Congrats! I got the full set from Tesmanian which includes all the ones you mention plus the rear trunk well storage liner as well. They are great mats!

Is it noticeable? The video is in a fairly low light, I wonder in plain Texas sun if you can see it and if it yellows. My PPF (factory applied) on the Jeep was yellow AF
It’s not 11am Texas Sun. But it will still look the same. I think I will keep it. If it yellow’s I’ll just change it. I rather have it. Then not. It matches the PPF I have on the lower rear doors. I’m just waiting for my PPF bumper to come in. I’ll probably get my Son or wife to help me. After that I’m done. I’m to cheap to give a Man $800-$1500. I rather do it wrong once and get it right the second time. So I can learn how to do it the next time.
1654086467776.jpeg

1654086487029.jpeg

i have the same knocking/clunking sound as well. waiting to take it in and see what's going on. it's like right under the driver footwell. i can hear it when accelerating/stopping and going over bumps as well.
Ok. I have to move the seat with my big butt. To hear it. I don’t hear it when I’m driving. But it is coming from the Footwell or bottom of seat. I don’t honk my appointment is on the 10th or 11th. If I don’t have to move it. I will report back.
Thanks

Man I don't think ANY of us can use the expression " I am cheap" dropping so much in accessories to make our toys better :D

On the other hand I have a question,I am debating if it's better to let a small business owner (David Soleto, very well known in the local coating biz) to do my Y for 600 with 4 years warranty on paint and 2 on glass, or let Gulf Coast Auto shield (and authority in car protection) to do my coating for 900++ and 5 years warranty on all...

• Funny
Reactions: Jones1
I do have one thing to report. 😝
So the Watch app for Tesla (Not a Tesla issued app. But they need to make one ). Is F in great.
So I had left my wallet and phone in the house. It was about 20ft away in my office. I was able to unlock my doors. To get something out of the Y. I’m not sure if it has to work from a certain proximity. I don’t think it does. Because it’s using your phone’s Tesla app. It was $11.99 I think. It was worth every penny. I may set my MYP for Drive after Pin is inputted. Just to be on the safe side.

Man I don't think ANY of us can use the expression " I am cheap" dropping so much in accessories to make our toys better :D

On the other hand I have a question,I am debating if it's better to let a small business owner (David Soleto, very well known in the local coating biz) to do my Y for 600 with 4 years warranty on paint and 2 on glass, or let Gulf Coast Auto shield (and authority in car protection) to do my coating for 900++ and 5 years warranty on all...
Go with Sotelo. He does a great job and you support the little guy.

Ordered a MYP Black/Black on 4/25 and have been refreshing the app over and over every day since ordering!

EDD 7/19 - 8/30
EDD 7/18 -8/22
EDD 6/7 - 6/21

Updated to June this weekend. I'm so excited and absolutely can't wait for the car. Hoping it doesn't fall in the window of my upcoming trip 6/15-6/19.

You all getting all weather mats/ seat back/ trunk/frunk protectors? Trying to decide between Tesmanian and 3dmax spider. Might just do tint first and pick up mats later though.

That’s crazy fast. Congrats. I just went with the all weather mats from the Tesla shop.

EDD 7/19 - 8/30
EDD 7/18 -8/22
EDD 6/7 - 6/21

I love these. They are great.

TAPTES All-Weather Floor Mats for... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YJJB2MW?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share