Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How can I add OEM cup holders on the rear seat of my Signature S?

Evamped rear ludicrous console. You can get a version with LED lights and 2 USB ports.

Evamped.com

I bought both their front and rear consoles and highly recommend them.

Attachments

• ED2FB0B0-E49C-430E-BF4D-5786A8739C8B.jpeg
    ED2FB0B0-E49C-430E-BF4D-5786A8739C8B.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 133
I want to add rear cup holders? Can I add without buying the whole $1250 part? I love the open front tray. Thanks!
I don't think you can... because the "2nd generation" Integrated Center Console is not drop-in like the "1st Generation"...

They actually replace your entire Center Console all the way to the cupholders and rear air vents. So it is this new piece that has a re-designed backend which has the rear USB and cup holder.

I don't think you can... because the "2nd generation" Integrated Center Console is not drop-in like the "1st Generation"...

They actually replace your entire Center Console all the way to the cupholders and rear air vents. So it is this new piece that has a re-designed backend which has the rear USB and cup holder.

Thanks Axiom! That's what I thought. For the evamped, can you still seat 3 in the back?

Thanks!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC