Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How can I escalate my issue to Tesla support?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My service experience has been that service will no longer respond to emails. I send reported issues to the main service center address and cc the service manager, they never respond anymore no matter what the issue is. They will only discuss issues if I open a service appointment via the app and wait ~ a month for the appointment. I am not seeing service improve in my area at all. Quite the opposite.

My service experience has been that service will no longer respond to emails. I send reported issues to the main service center address and cc the service manager, they never respond anymore no matter what the issue is. They will only discuss issues if I open a service appointment via the app and wait ~ a month for the appointment. I am not seeing service improve in my area at all. Quite the opposite.
What's worse is that you can't update your service appointment through the app. All changes after it's been scheduled becomes lost.