Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I adjust the small front triangle window?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering if I could is it myself, has anyone tried it?

If the problem seems to be that the upper part of the triangle window sits too far "in" or "out" compared to the main window, you can do the official Tesla procedure yourself: Just get a good grip on it and gently bend the whole triangle window assembly the way you want it to go. The metal frame has some flexibility near where it attaches to the door.

The side mirrors are a major source of wind noise, which could sound like it's coming from the triangle windows. Still, you can probably see if there's major misalignment of the triangle window by looking at it, so you can determine if bending it a little is likely to help or not.

If the problem seems to be that the upper part of the triangle window sits too far "in" or "out" compared to the main window, you can do the official Tesla procedure yourself: Just get a good grip on it and gently bend the whole triangle window assembly the way you want it to go. The metal frame has some flexibility near where it attaches to the door.

The side mirrors are a major source of wind noise, which could sound like it's coming from the triangle windows. Still, you can probably see if there's major misalignment of the triangle window by looking at it, so you can determine if bending it a little is likely to help or not.
presumably, that's with the front window retracted?