Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I get a third row in my 5 seat configurated p100d X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, model X i just purchased a p100d used with 8k miles but it has the 5 seat config. I need the 3rd row and if I cant get it from the dealer I'm going to have to retrofit it and source ultra white fabric ect. Really don't want to do that and willing to pay extra not to.
Anyone help please!!! Or direct me to someone who can

Attachments

• IMG_0189.JPG
    IMG_0189.JPG
    257.6 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_0191.JPG
    IMG_0191.JPG
    349.8 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0192.JPG
    IMG_0192.JPG
    294.2 KB · Views: 214
I spoke to Tsportline they said they cannot help me! I spoke to a local shop they said they can source the poly ultra white material and re wrap a pair of seats from eBay that would most likely fit from a model S that are really small and would never fold they would be fixed..
I'm literally willing to pay anything to get the stock folding seats from the factory I feel anyone !! Wants to sell me theirs I'm willing to pay just name the price and I'll worry about installing them

Aftermarket seats will have safety issues, and you'll also have warranty issues from Tesla if you try to modify the car to mount a third row in. Your best bet, as others have said, is to get a new car that has the number of seats you need. The days of modifying cars to add seats has been over for 30 years due to government safety regulations.

It sounds like you bought the deal rather than the car you need. Lesson learned. If you need more seats I would strongly suggest that you take your losses and go trade for a car that meets your actual needs. The actual hit you take is likely to not be much bigger than the cost of sourcing the parts and getting them installed, since you'll need to change out the second row as well as the third row in order to have access available.