Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I meet Elon Musk?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what kind of entrepreneur are you and are you invested in TSLA stock ?
probably the best way to meet him would be at one of the Tesla events, i would think
you could also try his Twitter feed since Elon is super active on Twitter and often responds to fans
( i personally couldn't care less about meeting him since i am simply glad that we got a guy like Elon living in our times)

Currently I am in real estate; investor/flipper. I owned a construction company before. Always looking to grow as a person spiritually and in terms of success and achievement/my impact on the world. I have learned that having great mentors, friends and people who get you makes a huge difference. When I was 10, I came from Poland. My parents were very negative and always thought in terms of lack. My friends were authors when I was young; I preferred to spend time with my books than boring human beings who were just wasting their lives or antagonizing others...

When I read about people like Elon, and I realize there is so much potential we all have, and that I am barely scratching the surface. I have always loved technology and innovation and supported it. Some of my goals are to write a book, and find something to do that really helps people and makes a large, positive impact on them. To create good, happy jobs for people, and to be an example. I find that often people do not get me; my ideas, goals. I imagine Elon felt the same way often. Most of my friends are very different and unique. One of my favorite humans in my life is a shaman. Another a physicist! I would like to make friends with interesting people, and hopefully together build something phenomenal. I assume many Tesla owners are unique people, who are modern and who support innovation and technology! That's what I like!!! :)

You might not have this in common with him.

For Elon looks definitely do seem to matter.
Lol. Well, in intimate relationships, certainly you must have attraction, but for me, the biggest "turn on" is the brain! :) He does seem to fancy beautiful women. I love beautiful men! But I've dated male models or model look a likes, and had nothing to talk about!!!! Boring!!!!! Who wants that?!!

1. Go to college and double major in physics and aerospace engineering.
2. While in college design and build a liquid rocket engine and successfully test fire it. Keep your GPA above 3.85.
3. Get hired by SpaceX
4. Design a critical rocket engine component that fails on the launch pad in spectacular fashion.
5. Meet Elon.

Actually you can shorten this some: he meets all new hires at SpaceX, or at least he used to. One of the aircraft mechs I work with now used to work there (and met Elon during orientation). So you can skip the college part, get your A&P license, and hire on as a mech at SpaceX. During orientation, meet Elon.

Actually you can shorten this some: he meets all new hires at SpaceX, or at least he used to. One of the aircraft mechs I work with used to work there (and met Elon during orientation). So you can skip the college part, get your A&P license, and hire on as a mech at SpaceX. During orientation, meet Elon.
He no longer does all interviews, I'm not sure but I don't believe he meets all noobs as a part of orientation either.

Everyone, what is your favorite invention or technology you use? Other than Tesla of course? I'm totally loving my robotic vacuum right now (it's vacuuming dog hair as I type!!).

Electric Longboard (the Boosted Board among others)
Pedal Assist Mountainbike (combining human power with machine power)
The NVidia TX1 for Vision Computing (for robotics)
Glowing Plants (backed it on kickstarter, but still don't have the seeds yet)
VR
Can't wait for AR from Magic Leap

I've seen them around, and they seem great for mixed terrain.

But, I love the way the boosted feels carving the road. I also love taking it to the grocery store because it's easy to carry around while I shop.
My son uses his for commuting between the light rail and his office - loves it. It's fun on both paved roads and unpaved. We both agree it fully mimics the feel of carving a wave - try one out, you might be surprised.