Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I tell if I have 1000 mile free Supercharging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LA to SF is a little under 400 miles so the 1000 miles is round trip plus hair way back a second time. Superchargers is a little more than $0.20 ($0.28 avg, higher in Cali.)

On the Tesla site, the cost for 1000 miles is $72 for the 3, $84 for the S and $95 for the X. If you read the fine print, the free miles do expire but it is 3 years so doubt it will be too much of an issue.

So I wonder if the new 5000 miles 6 mo will supersede the 3 years. I hope I can still keep the 1000 miles for 3 years and just use it on road trips. Hope they didn’t make all miles expire in 6 mo now.

Tesla Bjorn says they expire in 6 months.

I would rather have 1000 miles good for three years than 5000 miles for six months. I only drive 10,000 miles a year so I would have to to supercharge every mile to take advantage of it. The 1000 miles would be good for two round trip drives to NoCal or Vegas (assuming starting at home with a full charge) which is a once per year type trip.

I placed my order under the 1K miles referral, but didn't take delivery until yesterday (under the 5K referral). I just checked my Loot Box and I have the 5,00 miles of free supercharging. I did email referral support last night, but no response. But, I'm good now...just waiting on my AP trial to kick in. The rep said that I would only get a 14-day trial.

I placed my order under the 1K miles referral, but didn't take delivery until yesterday (under the 5K referral). I just checked my Loot Box and I have the 5,00 miles of free supercharging. I did email referral support last night, but no response. But, I'm good now...just waiting on my AP trial to kick in. The rep said that I would only get a 14-day trial.

Same. Placed my order 4/26 on the 1K miles referral. Took delivery yesterday, and had the 5,000 miles. Nice surprise.