Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How is ride quality and road noise?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't found too much information regarding this.
How good is the ride quality, ie suspensions? As good as C lass / A4? How about road noise at high speed / rough roads? Is it quiet enough compared to German cars?

german sport sedan firm....rides similar to my BMW E92 335 coupe (with "sport" suspension) I had a few years ago. My current model S ride is a little less busy. The guys you see around here calling it harsh....I'm not sure they have driven a car with a harsh ride. Its firm for sure but not harsh. If you are used to driving german cars it should feel familiar.

As for noise.....not sure I would say its louder than my S....its more like its "different". In the 3 most of the wind, tire, and drivetrain noise comes from behind you. There is very little noise in front. It seems like since it comes from one direction its more noticeable. In my S I would say there is less noise behind, but a little more in front, its more balanced so you don't notice it as much? Thats my perception of it at least. Need to look at some of the measurements referenced in the above posts to see some objective data.

• Informative
Reactions: gowthamn