Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many bring your dog in the car?

Do you bring your dog in your Tesla?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nibbles looks like a clone of my dog Mollie, who takes me everywhere now that I have a Tesla S.
it's Nibbler, and she's very happy to see a potential cousin. She is a rescue from South Carolina and is supposedly a Border Collie-Terrier mix. Best dog I've ever had for car travel. Never a problem riding shotgun but not thrilled with the back seat on the few occasions she has had to be there.

Last edited:
D9BE7DE2-4687-4477-87AB-CFEA425E3AB3.jpeg
upload_2019-7-10_12-23-32.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: tomot and outdoors
I bring my very furry little boy with me as often as I can. View attachment 428189View attachment 428190

@JoeMartin - is that a white GSD? Very cool!

We have a 7 mos old GSD puppy that is 90 pounds so it's getting harder for him to fit in the S. On the X, we have to fold the rear seats and installed a dog guard. Don't have any pics of him in any of the Teslas, but here he is in our backyard when he was 5 mos old. His name is Thor. :)

Thor.jpg

F2IMhza.jpg

Dogs, kids... is there really a difference? :D

Ha, our kids are grown now, and my SO refers our dogs as the “dog babies.” We generally only take the black haired ones in the car (have black interior), and as it happens those two tend to stay put more. One is a lab border-collie mix and the other is a Bernese Mountain dog. The two we don’t take are very restless and pace and paw at the window controls. They are used to riding in the son’s car with windows down and their paws perched on the door frame. The Shepherd-Boxer mix knows how to open the windows, which can be a challenge. The Catahoula Leopard just whines unless she has her head all the way out the window.

Great thread.

• Love
Reactions: Lucky_Man